Thursday, March 3, 2011

Safety Wristbands

In preparing for our big family vacation this summer, I decided that having something on the girls should they get lost would be a good idea.  With one adult per child, I don't anticipate anyone getting separated from the group, however, I would rather be safe then sorry.  It's a big place with lots of people.
I came across these silicone wristbands.  They are similar to the Livestrong bands, but they're little so they will stay on a toddler's wrist.  And they say Call My Dad!  or Call My Mom! or If You Find Me Call...then it has whatever phone number you provide.  Or you can come up with your own saying.  For only $7 I was completely on board!  They have a variety of colors to pick from and they look fun to little kids so they will want to wear them.  You can find them here.




P.S. Today I got a sneak peak of the girls' Disney shirts before they shipped out.  Don't you love them? If you missed the post about Hang to Dry you can find their shop here.


No comments:

Post a Comment