Friday, December 17, 2010

Gift Ideas

I know Christmas is only a week away, but I wanted to share a gift idea that could be used for any occassion.  My grandmother is a mother of 9.  Yes, 9.  They are all grown and have children of their own.  She has 29 grand children to be exact.  And now the grandchildren have started having children.  So far she has 40 great grandchildren, and there are still 17 grandchildren that haven't started having children or are too young to have children.  It's a big bunch!  So I worked and got all the names together and put together a family tree of her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. It is beautiful!  I took it to Michael's craft store and had a custom frame made for it.  It was really stunning, even the ladies working at the store were asking about it.  I gave it to my grandmother, as her Christmas gift, when we went to see her at Thanksgiving.  She really loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment