Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Cupcakes with the Babies

I am sure I have already mentioned how excited Teeter is about Halloween.  She asks every morning if it is Halloween yet.  The Pottery Barn Kids catalogue came in the mail on Thursday and she has been carrying it around, and showing everyone the treat bucket she wants to get.  I promised her that we would make Pillsbury's Halloween Funfetti cupcakes over the weekend.  And that we did.  Both girls go to help pour in something, water, oil, eggs, or the mix.  And they both got to stir the sprinkles into the batter with the Williams-Sonoma Halloween spatulas I bought a few weeks ago.  They took turns helping me dip the batter with an ice cream scoop and put the batter into the cupcake papers.  And of course they helped frost and sprinkle the tops when the cupcakes were done cooling.  They had so much fun!  It was really fun for me because I got to enjoy my babies while Tuck took pictures.  I am always behind the camera so it was really nice to be on the other end of things and still have photos for memories. 
My babies really love helping mom  Momma (Teeter will correct you on that really fast! It is not Mom or Mommy it is Momma!) in the kitchen and I really had a blast!  I think I will teach them how to make cookies next weekend. They will be so excited!  And their favorite friend is coming over in two weeks to decorate Halloween cakes with us!







No comments:

Post a Comment