Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stuck

I feel like I have a lot going on right now.  Planning a simple yet beautiful shower for my cousin. Cake orders are finally starting to roll in for the spring and summer months. Easter is around the corner. Planning a "mini vacation" with my little family. My everyday responsibilities.  Finishing up the last of my spring cleaning. There is more but my brain is overwhelmed with information right now.  All this has lead to a decline in the number of blogs I am posting.  I needed to take a break from the brain for a little while, and have some (quick) one on one time with my blog.
My brother completed the police academy.  I am so happy for him. I do not even have the words to explain. how excited I am for him.  He has wanted to be a police officer since he was two or three years old.  He worked really (really) hard to get to this point, and it appears as though his back breaking hard work is paying off.
On a different note...for the last few weeks I have been feeling like I am standing still and everyone around me is rushing by.  I was on a fast track for a while, and now I feel like I have hit a brick wall.  Do I go up and over?  Do I walk around the side?  Do I walk?  Do I sprint?  Or do I stand still?  Just because I have a lot going on does not mean I am making any progress or going anywhere.  I am stuck.  I am not sure what the answer is.  I am a right now kind of person, so not having answers...well, it sucks to be frank.  I have never been a "live in the safety zone" kind of person, but I think I have been leaning that way more and more which is why I have hit the brick wall.  Where to go from here?  It is all part of the journey.  I know that.  I just hope I can find some answers soon.

1 comment:

  1. you leap... everyone has to come to a dead end before they leap

    ReplyDelete